Re: off airport transport

Subject: Re: off airport transport
From: Keith Tallent <ktallent@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:11:30
I looked into buying one of these go-peds but the question came up on
another aviation mailing list as to wether it is legal to carry them in an
aircraft as they could be considered hazardous goods (combustable fuel in
tank could leak out and cause a fire)
The only other option is to go for the battery pwered version which doesn't
have a great range (or speed) and weighs more.

any comments?

regards

Keith