Re: Speed Kit

Subject: Re: Speed Kit
From: Andy Draper <ANDY@europaaircraft.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:34:11
Dear Andrew

  We have become victim of having too many things to do all at once and
our guys in the workshop are already flat out.  I have the first production
 kit of tri-gear speed kit parts but need to fit them to an aircraft to
verify they are fit and to write the book of words to go with them.  Sorry
to cause you frustration.  If your aircraft has not flown et, I'd
suggest that all the test flying is completed before the speed kit is
fitted anyway.

  Out of curiosity, can you confirm that you want the speed kit for a
Europa?  We have no record of your name on our files.

Kind Regards

Andy Draper
Technical Manager

>>> "Andrew Beaumont" <andrew.beaumont=40dial.pipex.com> 01/15/00
11:35am >>>
Has anyone managed to extract a tri-gear speed kit from Europa yet?  If
not, has anyone acquried from Kirbymoorside any information about the
price or availability of this apparently mythical accessory?
Failing that, can anyone else supply spats/fairings etc?  There's an
eager (and frustrated) customer waiting!
Andrew Beaumont