Re: Fuel Tank - Washing out fibres

Subject: Re: Fuel Tank - Washing out fibres
From: Nigel Charles <NigelCharles@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 07:38:41
Message text written by "Alan"
>I'm just starting the cockpit module and looking at fuel tank guages, is

the
Europa Club Mod for this posted on the Web or does any one have details
please.<

We are hoping to publish the Club mods in the 'Flyer'. In the meantime I
am
prepared to print copies to send out to paid up UK Club members. Send a

large SAE  to me at :-

Badgers Cottage
Etchilhampton
Devizes
Wiltshire
SN10 3JL

One first class stamp per mod on the envelope should cover postage (ie. i
you want 3 mods put 3 first  class stamps on the envelope).

 I appreciate that builders outside the UK may find this frustrating. By
all means e-mail me if you are interested in particular mods. The most
popular ones will get published first. Also this will give me an idea of
the scale of interest and whether it is worth setting up  a dedicated
mailing service for those abroad.

The mods are not going to be posted on the web for two reasons.

1. The diagrams use large amounts of memory (some mods use 4Mb).
2. The club committee feels that it is reasonable that only paid up club
members should benefit. Apart from postage there is no charge for these
mods so joining the club for the mods alone is good value.

As a reminder the club mods available at present are:-

Strobe Unit Installation
Modified Instrument Panel with Removable Sub Panel
Seat Locker Door Installation
Overvoltage Crowbar Unit Installation
Quick Release Engine Cowl Fasteners
Capacitance Fuel Gauging System Installation

We are still waiting for final approval from the PFA for the Navaid
Autopilot Installation. I was assured by Francis 3 months ago that it was

acceptable but we are still waiting for the paperwork!!

Regards

Nigel Charles (Modifications Rep - Europa Club)