Re:Re: Australian Jabiru powered Europa

Subject: Re:Re: Australian Jabiru powered Europa
From: Ed <bizzarro@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 23:09:00
Hi Rob
Looks as if I might have to take you up on that offer as nobody so far has
been able to furnish me with the Australian Jabiru agent or Europa builder's
details who is placing the 3300 in his machine. I will however try the
Jabiru mailing list next. Although I have subscribed to that list already,
the only Europa information on there is that from Bob Harrison ( and he is
over here).

>I'm down in New Zealand, and if you can't find any other way of contacting
the
>guy in Australia, let me know and I'll try to find out through the NZ
Jabiru
>agent.

And for Bob harrison, things are looking encouraging indeed. Complete engine
install by PFA rally? Thanks for the update. I look forward to seeing your
progress.

Cheers All

Eddie

////Eddie Hatcher///Bill Lams///Nick Crisp////
///////South East London Flying Group////////
bizzarro@easynet.co.uk