Re: Europa Builders in/near Montreal

Subject: Re: Europa Builders in/near Montreal
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 16:55:41

>  New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Quebec, and Ontario (think
>those are all the states/provinces near Montreal - if I've missed
>any please ask again)

Cristoph Both (#223) of Nova Scotia reminded me that maybe I should
also have included the maritime provinces in my search. I must admit
I thought they were not quite "adjacent" to Montreal.

BTW, I have managed to wipe a couple of e-mails that came in a couple
of days ago (including Cristoph's) through my own ineptitude (trying
to be too clever). I had read them briefly, and was moving them
around subsequently. I don't think I've lost anything vital, but if
anyone is awaiting an e-mail reply from me (under either my own
persona or that of the europa-club), please prod me again as your
original message may have got flushed.

regards

Rowland

PFA 16532   EAA 168386   Young Eagles Flight Leader 017623
Europa builder #435 G-ROWI