Hello.....

Subject: Hello.....
From: jkginth@swbell.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:50:22
Hello to all!!!   Just wanted to introduce myself.  I have been reading
for awhile and soaking up all of the great information from all.  My
name is John Ginther- Wichita, Kansas, USA.  I have not yet purchased a
kit, but have all the needed intentions to do so this coming February.
Martin Tuck here, has been kind enough to show me his beautiful
work....SOLD!!!  I think I am most interested in the tri-gear and the
6cyl jabiru out front. (though it wouldn't take much to change to the
914)  Guess I have a little while to make up my mind on that.
Merry Christmas to all and I look forward to using the experience on the
forum in the near future.
John Ginther