Horiz. Stab. Closeouts

Subject: Horiz. Stab. Closeouts
From: HAGARGS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 11:32:53
I have just deftly cut the servo tabs out of my stabilizers (a surgeon would
be envious) and am getting ready for the close outs.  I seem to remember that
someone had mentioned that the hot setup was to lay in 3 plies of hinge
reinforcing material instead of 2 as noted in the build book.  Is this indeed
true has there been a problem here? I might have caught this from some other
hinge issue. I don't necessarily want to get in the mode of adding extra
material and supports where not needed. Throughout 3 or so years of building
and adding this could "led sled-itis".  Is there any history on this? Fill me
in.

Thanks
Steve Hagar
A143