Re: Rotax 914 & Intercoolers

Subject: Re: Rotax 914 & Intercoolers
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 16:10:07
All,

I spoke with Dennies Vories on Sunday and, coincidentally, he's developed an
intercooler for his 914 and is quite happy with it.  I don't remember if he's
planning on releasing plans, or an aftermarket add-on, but I don't think it's
solely a one-off item.

He's got me reconsidering my 912S leanings, that's for sure!

Steve G.