Re: Rotax 914 & Intercoolers

Subject: Re: Rotax 914 & Intercoolers
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 17:07:11
You can fit one - if you can find a place to put it!!

The 914 installation manual includes details of how to plumb one in.

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has succeeded in fitting
one under a Europa cowling.

Tony

Tony S Krzyzewski               Kaon Technologies Ltd
Managing Director               PO Box 9830, Newmarket
Ph 64 9 520 4631                Auckland
Fx 64 9 520 3321                New Zealand

Reply to                     tonyk@kaon.co.nz

Networkers visit        www.kaon.co.nz
Aviators visit             www.kaon.co.nz/europa/