Re: Where's the static?

Subject: Re: Where's the static?
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:04:30
My black plastic end broke off first time someone brushed against the wing
in the workshop. I have plugged the end with redux and drilled a static vent
a cm or so from the front.

Tony

Tony S Krzyzewski               Kaon Technologies Ltd
Managing Director               PO Box 9830, Newmarket
Ph 64 9 520 4631                Auckland
Fx 64 9 520 3321                New Zealand

Reply to                     tonyk@kaon.co.nz

Networkers visit        www.kaon.co.nz
Aviators visit             www.kaon.co.nz/europa/