Fuselage Cradle Data

Subject: Fuselage Cradle Data
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 11:56:41
Gidday,
Some time ago people requested the dimensions of the fuselage at various
stations so as to build accurate templates to incorporate into fuselage
cradles. I was wondering if this information was ever accurately sourced,
so that I may be able to use it to stabilise my fuselage which has spent 2
1/2 years sitting on its posterior. I fear for its lumbar, like my own, and
wish to brace it up. Any help would be appreciated. I plan on using Chuck's
knockdown design, but to have accurate templates rather than having to use
cardboard is far more appealing. Thanks in anticipation
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Reg
Tony Renshaw