Our website woes . . .

Subject: Our website woes . . .
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:52:32
For the Nth time, my service provider's rep tells me
that they've figured out the problem . . . just checked
it myself and things seem to be working right.

If anyone is still having trouble accessing our files,
try clearing out the cache files of your browser. Seems
an attempt to get into the bogus server equipment may have
left some vestiges of bad urls on your browser's
cache files. Feedback from the field would be welcome
on this. I've been fighting it for two weeks now!

       Bob . . .