Compass and coax

Subject: Compass and coax
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 22:37:35
All,

I've been informed by some builders with impeccable credentials (Tony,
Peter, take a bow) the digital compass won't cut it.  <sniff>  Perhaps
one will wind up in my car...

Re: the coax.  That was a silly thing for me to ask.  I realize all
installations are different and no one can tell me "get X feet of coax
for this, Y feet for that...".  I'll dust off my notes from electrical
class and make my own custom cables as the need arises.

Hope some of you got to see a few meteorites tonight,

Steve G.