RE: AE Co-ax

Subject: RE: AE Co-ax
From: cliffshaw <07reddog@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 20:16:53
John

All communication equipment is made to use 50 ohm coax. The most available
and the type I would recommend is a normal type RG - 58    It may have
either A/U or C/U after the number. The cheaper one is very bit good enough
for our use. It also comes with a stranded core wire or a solid core wire.
The choice is based on the flexing the cable will have in use. Bonded in
cables don't flex much.

RG400 is the FAA approved cable that is $1.95 a foot in the AS catalog.

Cliff Shaw