Re: build preparations

Subject: Re: build preparations
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:16:04

>1. Is anyone working on an update of 'Hints and Tips Compilation

Yes - David Watts has been re-working it for some time. I am down to
the last few copies of the original version (which are issued to new
Europa Club members) so we will start using the new one soon, I
guess. Because of the increased size, the last Club AGM decided that
the new H&T should be a chargeable item, so the new version will be
available for purchase by those who already have the original. It
will probably also be available to those who are not Club members,
but I think they will have to pay more ...

>2. Is anyone working on a list of optional mods that can be copied
>or otherwise acquired?

Yes, the Europa Club has a list of "popular" mods already
pre-approved by PFA, available for free distribution to Club members.
Provided the instruction sheet compiled for each by Nigel Charles is
followed, approval should be automatic and painless. At present I
have the following list of mods:

quarter-turn cowl fixings
over-voltage crowbar
instrument sub-panel
thigh locker doors
strobes

Dave & Nigel (if he's back from his training course) may well respond
to this also.

regards

Rowland

           ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...