Dont be a PRE Builder!!!!

Subject: Dont be a PRE Builder!!!!
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:38:58
Jan de Jong,
If you put as much work into your Europa build as this e-mail, you will
build a nice, light Europa that will do all that you want and protect you
if the need arises. Ask yourself, if I crash this pretty little Banbi, how
will I come off. Then ask yourself the same question in a Europa. I could
not imagine having a fuselage much lighter than our Europas. I have only
seen a Banbi in pictures, but feel that whilst you have 2 seats side by
side you will want to be good friends with your travelling companions. If
you are not on intimate terms with them before the flight you may well be
after. Don't fly with a bloke though! Kit a/c are about compromises. Decide
how fast you want to fly, how slow you'd like to crash, would you walk away
---From a assaulting piece of terrafirma or a tree at 40 knots or so, whether
you want to tinker with your a/c after it is built in your garage AFTER it
is built, etc, then just part with the bucks and buy the tailkit and get on
the merry-go-round of being a Europa builder. We welcome people with this
sort of attention to detail, so come on and be like Nike "Just do it"
Reg
Tony Renshaw

Reg
Tony Renshaw