three questions...

Subject: three questions...
From: 11322@auswaertigesamt.de
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:02:36

(1) what type of oil is politically correct to be used in a Rotax 912 ?
    I am using Synthetic oil with a gear additive as per instructions. I
hear
    however, that lately organic oil is favored.

(2) Graham Singleton suggests to lengthen the Spacers in the engine mount
     in the quest to fight noise. Is this politically correct and where to
get longer
     Spacers ?

(3) I have some gap between the wings and the fuselage. At some places it
     closes nicely - at others it widenes to 3 mm. Ivan Shaw was formerly
suggesting
     to close the gap with silicone (with a plastic film on the fuselage
side to further
     assure dissasembly). It was further suggested to use ice-cubes to shape
the
     silicone during the curing process.

Sincerely,

<Thomas, Europa # 81>