Re: syringes

Subject: Re: syringes
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 07:12:12
You can get great glue syringes in the US in hobby shops.  I got some that
are $ .79 each and come with two different size tips.

You can also get a lot of different sizes at animal feed stores.  Not pet
shops but feed stores like out in the country a bit. They use them to give
medicine to horses and such and some are huge.  I found however if you tell
them you are building and airplane they think you are a drug addict!!

Bob Jacobsen
A131