Trigger Coil Gaps

Subject: Trigger Coil Gaps
From: MJKTuck@cs.com
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 15:18:25
Trigger Coil Gaps

I was reading an old Europa Flyer (No.20) page 30 and it referenced an E-mail
by Norman and Jonathon Millbank regarding trigger-coil gaps.

I checked my gaps and although the 'inner' ring triggers were set correctly I
did notice a large axial misalignment between target and pickup on the
'outer' triggers which can only be solved by taking off material from the
mounting pillars as they had to.

They referenced the settings in the engine manual but I can't find any
reference in mine - are we talking Operators Manual? If so, whereabouts?

Anyone else found they had a similar instance of this? What did you do - and
what was the result?

Regards
Martin Tuck
N152MT