Trivia

Subject: Trivia
From: Lindsay <hlindsay@NMSU.Edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:37:17
Had to share this:

"TINA TURNER, AVIATION HERO: Remember a few years ago when some guy
claimed Entertainment Tonight host Mary Hart's voice caused him to go
into an epileptic seizure?  This story is almost as strange.  Officials
at the Gloucestershire, England, airport report that Tina Turner's
singing was more effective than a tape of bird distress calls at scaring
off birds."

Source for this item was "http://avweb.com";, which publishes a weekly
"AVflash" (on-line aviation newsletter) that I would recommend all USA
pilots subscribe to. Check it out.

Another item in this weeks "edition" of AVflash was a toggle to the
following site: "http://www.flightcam.com";. You really MUST give this one a
try! What a great idea; I'll bet you will agree.

-Ed Lindsay, A029, New Mexico, USA-