RE: Large pilots

Subject: RE: Large pilots
From: James Thursby <JThursby@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:30:04
The seat in the plane can NOT be moved back as you are up against the spars
already. The XS has 2 more inches of leg room than the "classic" Europa. The
baggage compartment you have on your plane Dave, is the standard XS baggage
area mod, it looks like a cut down standard area because it is. With minimal
cushions, (1 inch of temperfoam) you should be able to fit a 6'4" pilot ok.

                 Jim Thursby
                    N814AT