Laddingford fly in

Subject: Laddingford fly in
From: CD@photos.prestel.co.uk
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 21:22:25
We have just returned from Peter Kembers fly in at Laddingford (Kent).
Unfortunately we werent able to stay long, but when we left at about
2.00pm there were about ten Europas on the ground along with Ivan and
some of the Europa team.

Many thanks to Peter for an excellent fly in and barbecue.

For those who couldn't make it here are some pic's.

No doubt Graham S or Dave W will publish a fuller account of the event.

Definitely worth a visit next year, even if the sunshine was indespersed
with the odd downpour (yes it actually rained much to everybodys
surprise)  !!!

Carl Pattinson
G-LABS