RE: Where's the best place to buy VHF and TX antenna

Subject: RE: Where's the best place to buy VHF and TX antenna
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:27:43
I sure hope not! :-) The trick is to keep the strobe wires and the
antenna cable as far apart as possible. I am running the strobe
wires along the rear face of the spar just below the top surface
of the wing. The antenna wire runs along the bottom surface as far
---From the spar as possible. The proof won't be available for a
long time.

David