RE: Where's the best place to buy VHF and TX antenna

Subject: RE: Where's the best place to buy VHF and TX antenna
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:08:26
I bought one of Bob's nav antennas, 2 of the com antennas, and his
transponder antenna. All are used by most local homebuilders with
excellent results. They don't look like any other antennas I've
seen for sale. The performance is great, though. The VOR antenna
is placed inside the XS wing, outside of the outermost rib. (It
was necessary to cut a small slit in the rib to accommodate the
antenna.) I will place 1 com antenna inside the vertical fin and
the other in the fuselage.

David