Europa position for sale

Subject: Europa position for sale
From: Speedface@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 21:47:34
FOR SALE: US$2000.00 down payment made to Europa for kit. Will sell for
US$1900.00. I have not taken delivery of any components or parts.

I am making a major career change and so will be unable to build a kit
because of time and financial constraints associated with the career change.
I made the deposit May of 1998 and now it's too late for me to get a refund.

Contact me, Marvin Hankins by email or by phone at 512/310-7794 or
512/310-7512. You may also wish to contact Michelle at Europa in Lakeland to
verify.