From [Tim Ward <xtr120992@xtra.co.nz>]

Subject: From [Tim Ward <xtr120992@xtra.co.nz>]
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 23:37:26
Please reply to:

Tim Ward

xtr120992@xtra.co.nz

Hello Europa Builders or potential Builders,
Nearing the end of my project, well the composite side at least, and
therefore have for sale a J & B Products USA, Model AR-100 Low Viscosity
Adjustable Ratio Epoxy Dispenser, in other words an Epoxy Ratio Pump.
It has been excellent value though out my Europa Project, due to the
ease and availability of epoxy for all layups. Any ratio from 1:100 to
100:100 (Europa..1:29)
It can be delivered anywhere in the world due to my job where I am in
the USA and UK frequently.
Price:US$200 or nearest offer. I brought it for US$260 and it is 2 1/2
years old.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy P Ward
12 Waiwetu Street

Ph. 0064 03 3515166
email  ward.t@xrta.co.nz
Mobile 025 2649325
*** PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DIRECT PHONE AND FAX NUMBER ***

Gerry Holland                                   Direct Line : +44 7071 227887
IntraNet Solutions Inc                          Switchboard : +44 1753 701072
Strategic Business Manager EMEA Operations      Direct Fax  : +44 1761 437590
The Nova Building, Herschel Street              Mobile      : +44 7808 402404
Slough, Berks. SL1 1XS

mailto:gerry.holland@intranetsol.com

Corporate Office:
8091 Wallace Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Tel No. 001 612 903 2000

Corporate Web Site     : http://www.intranetsol.com
UK & Europe Web Site   : http://www.intranetsol.co.uk