Steve Genotte's Surgery

Subject: Steve Genotte's Surgery
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 08:09:57
Steve asked me to let you know that he came through his hip replacement
surgery just fine.    He will be in the hospital until Saturday or
Sunday, and has several weeks of recovery ahead before he can start
working on his Europa again.

I told him that while I was home, I was locking the door to the workshop
and putting speed bumps in between his bed and the work shop so he
couldn't get there to try and sneak in a bit of work on the plane.

Please keep Steve in your prayer's.

Regards,

Eileen Genotte