Re: GPS-antenna location

Subject: Re: GPS-antenna location
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 18:32:35
Hi All,
I was wondering if it would be all right to put the GPS antenna just aft of
the baggage bulkhead at top of fuselage. However, the Archer transponder and
comm antennas are on either side of it on the side of the fuselage. Will they
interfere with each other? How far from the wet compass should it be if I
decide to put it between the door hinges area? The compass would be all the
way forward (of course) and the GPS antenna may go between that and the (most
aft mounted) headset jacks.
Troy -N120EU