request for spares quote rotax 912ul

Subject: request for spares quote rotax 912ul
From: gerrit klerx <gkbkk98@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 17:46:05
I am not sure whether this email address is the right place to request for
this quote, but I am just trying. If it is wrong understood, then pls my
apologies.

Dear Madam,Sir;

we have requirement for the following parts for ROTAX 912UL engine:
-a-    267-785; 20pcs rubber flange assembly
-b-    825-551; 30pcs air filter
-c-    825-700; 30pcs oil filter
-d-    897-255; 120pcs spark plug

The items to be sent to Phnom Penh, Cambodia

pls quote if possible in the following ways:
-a- per courier
-b- per airfreight
-c- per seafreight

In case not all itmes fully in stock, first quote the items as you have in
stock ready for despatch.

Payment proposed by TT to your bank account; so add also your banking
details.

My address:
WAG-CC, Gerrit Klerx
email:    gkbkk98@loxinfo.co.th
POBox 84, Suthisan Postoffice, Bangkok 10321, Thailand
Tel direct 66 2 6937826 or 66 2 6936988 ext 5071

awaiting your reaction,
Thank you,
Gerrit Klerx