Re: Head set background noise

Subject: Re: Head set background noise
From: Ed <bizzarro@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 23:43:35
Funny that, I have found the same problem with the 7006, but not with my two
7004 headsets. Infact I tried three 7006 sets in different aircraft, and
just in a battery powered intercom. Whether they were on their own or with
other headsets attached, all th 7006's distorted very badly. I had
absolutely no problems with the 7004's in any aircraft.
It is a shame that when they produce a good headset, they take it off the
market and leave you with a more expensive but seemingly poorer quality
product. I thought that the 7004 was a great headset, but sadly I was forced
to buy a David Clark instead. It was quite a bit more expensive, but at
least it worked with the 7004's.

Cheers Ed

////Eddie Hatcher///Bill Lams///Nick Crisp////
///////South East London Flying Group////////
bizzarro@easynet.co.uk