Re: WAM 120 Engine

Subject: Re: WAM 120 Engine
From: Wilksch Airmotive <web@wilksch.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 23:19:45

Dear Warren

Thanks for your enthusiasm!    It is appreciated, and will be a source of
motivation
for our team - I will take your e-mail to work and show the rest of the
rest of the guys.

Staying up to date should be no problem, just watch http://www.wilksch.com.  We
will put up news of the flight tests of course.

Our Europa is a classic updated to 1370lb with the G-FLIGHT tail wheel mod so
it's
almost an XS.

Best of luck finishing your XS.

Very best regards............MARK WILKSCH