Eclipse Flying

Subject: Eclipse Flying
From: Thomas Scherer <europa81@okay.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 00:19:47

one more Eclipse story:

I took N81EU from Bonn (former capital of Germany) to Karlsruhe in
Southern Germany, where totality was forecast. The weather was predicted
to be good in the western part of Southern Germany.

had already started to eat the sun. The mood became mystic as the surrounding
light changed into a arctic grey and suddenly it was completely dark. Planets
were there, dogs were barking.

The show was over after some 40 secs and light came back.

content matched well.

We have decided that Eclipses (total ones !) are addictive and are planning
to see future ones, too.

<Thomas, kit # 81>