Re: Re: Rudder Pedals/Tailplane Mass Balance

Subject: Re: Re: Rudder Pedals/Tailplane Mass Balance
From: Fillinger@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 22:23:37
Lloyd --

I did something similar, and they look great and feel better under the foot.
I used auto-parts-store universal parking brake pads made of rubber.
Mounting them required only small pieces of 4130 sheet, with 3/4" 4130 tubing
cut to fit as a 3/4" deep standoff.  I welded these pieces to each other and
to the pedals.

Regards,
Fred Fillinger, A063