wingtip support [was: Fuselage Cradle]

Subject: wingtip support [was: Fuselage Cradle]
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:34:06

> a simple two-wheeled trolley
>plugs into a socket glassed into the wingtip.  It not only works beautifully,
>but in answer to John Moran's query, can be used to support the wingtip

Chuck - I for one would be interested to know more about the details of
your wingtip socket and rigging trolley. Is the socket applicable only to
the Classic wing as you have, or would it be OK on the XS also? (Maybe this
last question needs several minds applied to it, as one person may not have
all the necessary info available.)

regards

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...