Re: Outrigger downlock..

Subject: Re: Outrigger downlock..
From: Chuck Popenoe <cpops@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:24:50
Hi Ferg-

I would be very careful about removing any material from the top of OR4, as that
edge serves to keep the OR from dropping too far down and hanging in the breeze.
unfortunately ground mine down, and then when installing the OR's found that
they
drooped miserably, and I had to rebuild the OR4 edge up again by welding,  to
restore the proper outrigger attitude.  In fact, after the OR's are fitted, you
might actually want to add a bit of material to the upper edge to raise them a
bit!

Regards,

Pops  A036