Good books

Subject: Good books
From: Chuck Popenoe <cpops@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 11:49:34
I found the most useful reference to be the Rutan bible--"Moldless
Composite Homebuilt Sandwich Aircraft Construction", available from
Aircraft Spruce, etc.  But by far the best was a set of 4 videos called
"Composite Companions" by Stan Montgomery, who founded Glassic
Composites to produce and market the E-Racer.  Unfortunately, Glassic
went belly-up a year or two ago, and I'm not sure whether the videos are
still available.

Too bad that Europa hasn't produced a good builder's video set!!  It
would be so easy for them to do, and would be an additional sales aid
and source of income!!

Are you listening, Europa?

Pops
A036