Europa builders in MT

Subject: Europa builders in MT
From: Mel Ewing <mele@freemail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:37:00
Hi All,

I don't know if my last post actually made it out or not. But I am
wondering if there are any Europa builders in Montana, USA. Especially near
Billings or Missoula. I live in missoula, but travel often to billings
(visit family). I am heading to Billings again this weekend, so if there is
any builders/owners in that area, and you wouldn't mind someone checking
out your pride and joy (and helping build if necessary) let me know! I
would love the opportunity to check out a europa up close...

thanks

Mel Ewing