Europa's in the Netherlands

Subject: Europa's in the Netherlands
From: Jac van Heeswijk <Jac.Vanheeswijk@net.HCC.nl>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 20:24:05
Van: Jac van Heeswijk <jac.vanheeswijk@net.hcc.nl>
Aan: Europa Club <Europa@avnet.co>
Onderwerp: Europa's in the Netherlands
Datum: dinsdag 29 juni 1999 21:36

Roel,

In the Netherlands are 10 Europa's under construction in various stages
completion.

Four builders are in their final stage and will go flying within some
weeks.

At the moment three of them have collected their planes at Bart
Veldhuizen's place in Nieuw Loosdrecht (035.5821411). You can have a look
at Bart's plane at www.loginet.nl/europa, but when you give him a call
I'm sure he will be pleased to show you these three beauties in statu
nascendi.

They will be there all three working almost every day at their planes. A
unique chance to get a bunch of information in one time.

Might you want to see a Europa in it's first stage, with only about 100
hours of work completed, you are welcome at my place in Kaatsheuvel
(0416.273870 or 0416.530399 or <Jac.vanheeswijk@net.hcc.nl>). There are
still 2 more builders in an equal beginning stage.

Jack