flying/air conditioning

Subject: flying/air conditioning
From: Barahona Alonso Francisco Javier <javier.barahona@aeasa.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 08:23:01

I am very concerned with the problem of high temperatures in cockpit because
I will fly in Spain. I am planing to  install an isolating blanket, fire
resistant, in the engine side of firewall. This will isolate the cockpit
---From heat and also noise. Has anybody taken this solution?

Builder 187

Javier Barahona

<META NAME"Generator" CONTENT"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2232.0">