Re: Reclining Seats?

Subject: Re: Reclining Seats?
From: Carl <Carl@photos.prestel.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 14:52:23
Nice idea but virtually impossible unless "the wife" is on the short
side (height wise). There is too much hardware behind the normal Europa
seat back to condider cutting back the seat and unless the seat base is
angled at an  steep angle (moving up towards the rear of the cockpit) it
would be impossible to achieve any sort of prone position.

However, the normal Europa seats are semi reclined anyway. Have you
tried sitting in anyones completed Europa - its a lot different to a
Cessna.