Sparks and bangs

Subject: Sparks and bangs
From: Bob Fairall <bob.fairall@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 20:18:52

Hello Everybody,

I've been flying my Europa for about a year now and today someone asked what I
did about grounding / earthing while refuelling from a can.

......ummmmmmmmmm

Also for those with a/c insured in the U.K., my renewal is due soon and I
recently
received a renewal invitation direct from Colonia Baltica, not via Jennings
(Brokers) as expected. Transpires Jennings are no longer placing business with
Colonia Baltica. Going direct to Colonia Baltica would save me about 23% against
the equivalent Jennings quote with a Lloyds company. This saving might sound
fine, but I've a lot of faith in Jennings who have been around a long while.
In the event of a claim might I regret not paying the extra?

All contributions gratefully received

Bob Fairall Europa 'Classic' kit 71 G-BXLK

<META content'"MSHTML 4.72.3110.7"' nameGENERATOR>

Hello Everybody,

---From a can.

......ummmmmmmmmm

extra?