Upholstery

Subject: Upholstery
From: Terry Coughlan <watermrk@indigo.ie>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 08:44:59

The year before last at Cranfield I met a guy who had built a Europa called
Mr.Jake.
At that time he was based at Taten Hill up by Lichfield in the U.K.I don't
remember his name but I do remember how professional looking was his upholstery.
On questioning him it turns out that he upholsters buses and coaches for
a living, hence the brilliant finish. If anybody has a set of patterns, and the
right patterns, it will be him. So if he is in the group, will the real Mr.
Paternmaker please stand up. If not maybe someone who knows him could ask the
question.

<META content'"MSHTML 4.72.2106.6"' nameGENERATOR>

could ask the question.