Upholstery

Subject: Upholstery
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:41:07
>We are beginning to think about upholstery and would like to hear how
others have handled this
>aspect of the building phase.

I am just thinking about the same and would prefer to do the work myself. I
had a go at the weekend making a template for the footwells and this is not
a trivial task (read much cursing from the workshop).

Somebody must have done this before and retained the templates for each of
the main pieces of cloth.  To save all of us reinventing the wheel is there
anyone willing to donate the templates for me to measure out and create a
set of drawings that I can make available to everyone?

Tony