Re: Just joining the europa.net

Subject: Re: Just joining the europa.net
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 19:47:37
Chris Hi!

Nice to hear all is progressing well.

Some Feedback:

"We are beginning to think about upholstery and would like to hear how
others have handled this aspect of the building phase".

I will be starting on my Fuselage in next 3 weeks and have given some
thought on the 'interior furnishings'. In my research the following
service looks well worth following up.

Contact Duncan Interiors at Lakeland FL. on (US Code) 941 647 1535.

They were most helpful and sent colour 'swatches' of their Europa
Interior Kit. Its a mix 'n match option including Fabric, Vinyl and
Leather.

Costs around $US1295.00 for Fabric and Vinyl to $US1895.00 for all
Leather.

You can find a picture of such a fitted kit on the Europa Club 'FTP'
site at:

ftp://ftp.avnet.co.uk/pub/europa/trimkit.jpg

See what you think.

Regards from UK

Gerry

Bldr No. 384 G-DDSC

*** PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DIRECT PHONE AND FAX NUMBER ***

Gerry Holland                                   Direct Line : 07071 227887
IntraNet Solutions Inc                          Switchboard : 01753 701072
Strategic Business Manager EMEA Operations      Direct Fax  : 01761 432472
The Nova Building, Herschel Street              Mobile      : 07808 402404
Slough, Berks. SL1 1XS

mailto:gerry.holland@intranetsol.com

Corporate Web Site     : http://www.intranetsol.com
UK & Europe Web Site   : http://www.intranetsol.co.uk