Re: Polyfiber Prime coat.

Subject: Re: Polyfiber Prime coat.
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 10:07:38

>The Primer has one problem. If like me you have stored it at about 70
>degrees F then when you come to preparing the 'stuff' prior to use be
>prepared for a lot of stirring!
>
>The 'sludge' in the bottom of the can took 3 days (probably 20+ hours to
>mix into the fluid. Ended up using a Vertical Drill with 'paddle' action
>on secured Can to get the mixing up to speed. That took a long time.

Best thing to do is go find a friendly paint shop and get them to put it in
their shaker for 15 minutes the day before you start working. It then stays
pretty well separated provided you give it a quick stir each day before
using it. Leave it longer than two weeks without stirring and it will need
the paint shop treatment again.