Polyfiber Prime coat.

Subject: Polyfiber Prime coat.
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 08:45:01
Just a brief observation for those of us about to use Polyfiber 'fill'
and 'prime' products.

The filler is excellent and gives very little problems with an excellent
finish after moderate 'sanding' effort.

The Primer has one problem. If like me you have stored it at about 70
degrees F then when you come to preparing the 'stuff' prior to use be
prepared for a lot of stirring!

The 'sludge' in the bottom of the can took 3 days (probably 20+ hours to
mix into the fluid. Ended up using a Vertical Drill with 'paddle' action
on secured Can to get the mixing up to speed. That took a long time.

I now turn and shake tin at least twice daily. Bizarre behaviour!

Applied primer with 'gloss' type sponge roller or brush in awkward
areas. The results are excellent giving encouragement to clear up all
filling and priming jobs in one burst of energy. That's the theory!

Regards to all

Gerry

Bldr No. 384 (Bath, Somerset) G-DDSC
*** PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DIRECT PHONE AND FAX NUMBER ***

Gerry Holland                                   Direct Line : 07071 227887
IntraNet Solutions Inc                          Switchboard : 01753 701072
Strategic Business Manager EMEA Operations      Direct Fax  : 01761 432472
The Nova Building, Herschel Street              Mobile      : 07808 402404
Slough, Berks. SL1 1XS

mailto:gerry.holland@intranetsol.com

Corporate Web Site     : http://www.intranetsol.com
UK & Europe Web Site   : http://www.intranetsol.co.uk