Re: ANR Headsets

Subject: Re: ANR Headsets
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 16:03:16
Alan, try:
http://flight-com.com/index.html
I use flightcom eclipse headsets and a flightcom 403 panel mount in europa
UM, intercom function works perfectly, dont think eclipses are ANR though but
quiet enough for me. havent tried the 'music'  function yet, only wired a
3.5mm socket into the intercom, (couldnt see the point of car cd player),
so's i could plug in my lad's minidisk : Trouble is, i havent been able to
pinch it off him to try yet! it sounded ok during ground testing though.
chus, dave
(still testing - damn weather and split shift patterns)
G-BXUM