Classic engine cowls and spinner

Subject: Classic engine cowls and spinner
From: Roger Anderson <PRAnderson@dcanderson.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:07:21

By the time that I came to fit my engine classic engine mountings were no longer
available, so I had to fit a ring mount and XS cowls. As a result I have a set
of classic cowls surplus to requirement which may be of use to someone. I am
fitting an Arplast and so have a spinner with bulkheads to spare. They would
have to be collected from Oxton, which is about ten miles north east of
Nottingham.
Home no. is 0115-9653118 if anyone is interested.
Roger Anderson. Builder 155.

<META content'"MSHTML 4.72.3110.7"' nameGENERATOR>

interested.
155.