Magnetos switch

Subject: Magnetos switch
From: Javier Barhona <jbarahona@carrotnet.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 14:59:06
According with Aeroelectric and in contradiction with our manual the shield
of  magnetos wire should be grounded only at engine side. The other side
should be attached to magneto switches.

I am goint to use a keyswitch (Off-L-R-Both-Start). I will conect one end
of the shield to the ground terminal of the keyswitch and the other end to
the engine ground. In this way the ground of the keyswitch will be
conducted exclusively through the shield to the engine ground. Is this a
correct practice?.

Thank you very much.

Javier Barahona
Builder 187