Re: Static Charge

Subject: Re: Static Charge
From: Dave Simpson <DaveSimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 00:24:29
All,

Apologies - there is an error in the 5th, last paragraph of my previous text
on anti-static.  The penultimate sentence in it should read:

"The route to the wheel needs to be considered carefully but with a little,
even sloppy, preparation it should be possible to make an electrical
connection of less than 20 M ohms between, say, the flap brackets on the
fuselage bottom, to the wheel axle via the flap operating arm".

Dave Simpson